Who we are
Our website address is: http://countryplayers.org.uk/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views) using Koko Analytics.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services using TicketSource.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters using MailChimp.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use Koko Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Koko Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Koko Analytics does NOT use Google and the data does not leave this site. Koko may leave a Cookie on your device unless you have enabled “Do Not Track” in your browser settings, feel free to delete this Cookie!
TicketSource, our payment services provider may also send you cookies to assist with your booking experience.
MailChimp, our mailing list services provider may also send you cookies to assist with your subscription.
Facebook may also send you cookies to assist with your experience.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your personal data will be “anonymised” automatically by TicketSource after 48 months (4 years) have elapsed since your last ticket purchase.
If you join as part of a ticket purchase transaction with TicketSource, you will be unsubscribed automatically after 48 months (4 years) have elapsed since your last ticket purchase.
You can unsubscribe here: https://countryplayers.us11.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=2b43be68c4143d6313b4a506b&id=4f779c0e74 or from any email you receive.
Using your personal data
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal data
We do not store your personal data, but our partners TicketSource and MailChimp do. Please see their policies above.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time or by unsubscribing.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The controller for your personal information is: Wootton Country Players, C/O Wootton Village Hall, Wootton, Bedfordshire MK43 9EU.